Total Pageviews

1/05/2012

The dance

The way you kissed me
made my head feel dizzy.
And my heart stumbled towards you,
wanting you whole – body and soul.

We were dancing in circles
around each other.
Looking but never touching.
Eyes like fire, lips
like cotton candy.

The music moves our hips
and your hand touches mine,
pulling me closer
our fingers entwined.

The room fades out
the faces blend together
I start thinking about you
and me – forever

We sway together
to our own song.
The beat softly rocking our bodies
as our minds drown together,
sink deeper into this feeling
and start believing we are one.

your heartbeat in sync
             - with mine.
your thoughts
             - mirroring mine.
your lips
pressed against my own.

Tomorrow will be another day
but till the morning grey,
you’re here we me
dancing through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment